Ananda Sangha Worldwide’s Spiritual Directors Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi will be in Mumbai on the weekend of Feb 21-22. Nayaswami Jyotish is Swami Kriyananda’s named Spiritual Successor. You can find out more about them on: http://www.jyotishanddevi.org/
Jyotish ji and Devi ji will do the following two events in Mumbai on the weekend of Feb 21-22. All are welcome.
1. Saturday, Feb 21 6 – 8 pm “Everlasting Youth“ (free!)
Date: Saturday, Feb 21
Time: 6 pm – 8 pm
Venue: SNDT Women’s University Auditorium, Juhu Road, Santa Cruz, Mumbai – 54
Yogananda with Amelita Galli-Curci: Original Ad in 1927, Minneapolis, US
Paramhansa Yogananda proclaimed that everlasting youth is possible when man transfers his sense of identity from body to his immortal soul through a confluence of right living principles on the physical, mental and spiritual planes.
In this talk we will discuss various tools that Yogananda ji gave to achieve this goal:
Physical plane: Recharging the body battery at will by cosmic energy, right diet and exercise, brahmacharya.
Mental plane: Cultivating wholesome attitudes and habits in the mind-garden and weeding out wrong ones using the tools of affirmations, visualizations, uplifting company (satsang), and uplifting tastes of music and art.
Spiritual plane: Through scientific meditation techniques making contact with the ever new, unconditioned joy and ceaseless inspiration of the soul.
2. Sunday Feb 22 10 am – 2 pm “Spiritualizing Relationships: A Workshop” (free!)
Date: Sunday, 22 Feb
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
Venue: Sheila Raheja Hall, Rotary Service Center, Rotary Chowk, Juhu Road, Santa Cruz W, Mum – 54
In this Workshop, we will discuss Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings on how to create successful, harmonious and fulfilling relationships in all walks of life.
The First Part of this Workshop will expound on key ingredients of any harmonious relationship: Mutual Respect, Unconditional love, Loyalty, Being centered in oneself, self-offering, and service.
The Second Part of this Workshop will concentrate on tools for harmonizing specific relationships:
- Harmonious relationships at one’s Work-place: how to be a good boss, co-worker and employee.
- Spiritual Marriage: How to attract the right partner? How to achieve self-expansion through a harmonious marriage?
- Spiritual Parenting: How to attract a spiritual soul into the family? How to relate to children and how to nurture them? How to prepare them to successfully face life’s tests.
- Spiritual Friendship: How to truly be a friend to others.
- Understanding Death: Dealing with the departure of loved ones.
- The ultimate Spiritual Relationship: God as the Friend of All Friends.
No pre-registration required for either event.
For more information call 9820 41470/ 99303 08873/ 98194 40425/ 9011 057812 or write to email@example.com