Based on the teachings of ParamhansaYogananda and his direct disciple Swami Kriyananda
Sunday July 23, 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Seminar Hall (601), IES College, Opp. Lilavati Hospital, Bandra (W)
A 5 hour special workshop with Ananda India’s Spiritual Director Nayaswami Dhyana (read more about her here).
Paramhansa Yogananda gave specific techniques for everyday situations/questions that people who quest for a better life face: How to develop One’s Will Power and the power of Concentration for success, prosperity and greater happiness? How to receive unerring guidance when one most needs it? How to send healing energy as channels of the cosmic energy to others in need?
In other words, How to live life as it is meant to be lived — successfully with energy, magnetism and joy on all levels!
“Paramhansa Yogananda, author of Autobiography of a Yogi, devoted much of his teaching to explaining the importance of the concept of magnetism. For success in every field of endeavor, he said, including the spiritual, far more is needed than steadfast effort. Success in every aspect of life depends on the strength of a person’s magnetism to attract it. The right, magnetic attitude can accomplish more than brow-furrowing hard work.
In future, the importance of magnetism will be taught in every school. People will consider it an obvious fact that knowledge itself is far less important to success than a person’s magnetism to attract whatever he wants. He can even attract the right knowledge. Students in future will be taught that the very facts one needs can be attracted by right, magnetic expectation.”
– Swami Kriyananda, Direct Disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda,
Founder, Ananda Sangha
Writer of over 140 books
Composer of over 400 pieces of uplifting music
In this Workshop you will learn Yogananda’s teachings on:
Secrets of Success and Prosperity:
• The Ingredients of Success: Energy, Magnetism, Attunement
• Prosperity as an Energy Flow
Tools to strengthen your Magnetism:
• How to Summon Cosmic Energy at Will: Introduction to the Energization and Superconscious Living Exercises
• Techniques to Balance your Chakras and Strengthen your Aura
How to tap into your Superconscious and develop Intuition and receive Inspiration:
• The three layers of mind: subconscious, conscious, superconscious.
• Techniques for contacting the superconscious mind and developing intuition. (practical part from Intuition for starters/ Awaken to Superconsciousness)
• How to recognize true intuition
• Affirmations for Success
Healing Techniques for Well-being:
• Yogananda’s healing techniques: Channeling the divine energy to yourself and others
• Healing at a distance and for departed ones
Fee: Rs 1200 (includes course material and a light lunch)
For online payment click here